For those who dream about thick beard, there are some tips that will help fix hair steadily. At first let’s define the reasons why your hair grows in such a way.
Why Do Men Have this Inconvenience?
Unsteady hair growth first of all is explained by some hormonal disorders. Thus very young men that still pass through their teens can have hair that grows in patches. The others, who take some hormonal remedies or simply were sick and had some endocrine diseases, can also be the victims of this disaster.
Sometimes the hair grows not steadily because of some scars on the skin. It is easy to understand that the area where the skin was hurt deeply remains without hair. Follicles were damaged too and that’s why the hair can’t grow.
Genetics can also play a trick with those who want to have attractive beard. Very often you get your this inconvenient problem as the present from your father or grandfather. In this case this disadvantage will be very hard to correct.
How to Make your Facial Hair Fixed?
If you have unsteady hair, it is better to shave your face and forget about the beard. If you really dream about some mustache or beard and don’t want to refuse from growing them, you need to remember the following tips.
- First of all shave your face very close to skin it will be the first step that you will make to have really sick and beautiful beard.
- Buy some lotion or cream that will care about your skin and influence hair bulb inside of the skin. Use it twice a day. It will help to stimulate the hair to grow and will fix hair on your face.
- When the beard will appear you have to cut it from time to time. Thus you will get rid of too long hair and make the patches with thin hair not so noticeable.
- Care about your beard. Get a bottle of shampoo and a comb for it. The better your facial hair looks, the less noticeable are patches. The spaces with sick and long hair can cover the patches without hair.
- To get rid of your problem is not easy. It is possible to create the special style of your beard when these spaces will look interesting and attractive. Sometimes it is possible to make them unnoticeable just by creating unusual cut for your facial hair.
How to Get Rid from Unwanted Facial Hair?
There are different ideas of struggling with it. Let’s divide them into two groups. To the first group the ways to cope with that problem at spa salon belong. In the second group there are home means to remove some extra hair.
Today there are different professional methods to deal with some extra hair. Salon treatments such as waxing, electrolysis, laser depilation give a much more lasting effect than the “home” means, and work of a specialist in a salon helps you avoid negative side effects like inflammation. Using these methods, it is possible to forget about this inconvenience permanently but several sessions are necessary.
In fact any of modern existing methods of hair removal affects only the visible hairs and their follicles. Their number is (depending on the zone), only 30-50%. The rest of the bulbs are dormant and does not show themselves. Hair removal causes the body to use these hidden follicles and they appear on the skin soon although they are much thinner. For the permanent disappearance of extra hair 3 -6 sessions are necessary. Their number varies depending on the thickness of hair and the chosen method.
It is better to struggle against thick hair on the face and body with professional preparations. Home methods are not so effective that’s why many men and women refuse from them because they see no results. If you want to try and get rid of extra hair with home methods, just use one of the following recipes.
- Take some nutshells, pour them with hot water and then leave this mixture in a cool dry place for 2 days. Then take the brush and put some nutshell tincture on your facial hair. Then stay with that tincture on you face during 15 minutes. Rinse it off and watch the result. If you repeat this procedure once a week, you will get rid of your problem.
- Take some lemon juice; add some hot water and two teaspoons of honey into it. Put it on the face every week during one month. Extra hair will disappear.
To come to the conclusion, experts believe that it is not necessary to choose any one of them. Most salons provide their clients for several methods; offer a few methods that are advised by a physician and combine them.
There are general rules to care about the area of the body where unwanted facial hair was removed. A few days after the procedure, it is better to protect the skin from direct sunlight; otherwise there is a high risk of pigmentation.
Using one of this methods or the combination of them, anyone can get rid of extra hair and have smooth and beautiful skin.
Reasons of Extra Hair on Women’s Faces
In fact mustache is not a typical problem for a woman. Thus only some of us suffer from the hair on the upper lip or on the chin. Only a few ladies have some rough and thick hair in the bikini zone. If you have too much of extra hair on your face and body, you must visit a doctor. The main reason of extra hair on women’s bodies is hormones. So if you have some hormone disorders, it is better to consult a doctor than to use different cosmetic means to clean your face.
So facial hair removal for women starts from a consultation with a doctor. Then you have to reconsider the list of preparations you have. Some remedies provoke the appearance of extra hair on the face. So you can forget about this problem when you stop taking that remedy.
Ways to Get Rid of Extra Facial Hair for Women
Even if you failed to define the reason of hair appearance on your face, still you can solve this problem. The main ways for removing the hair on the face and body for ladies are cosmetics, laser hair removal and having some preparations. As for remedies, there are some preparations that are good for facial hair removal for women. Thus you can take birth control pills. They are often used to treat various women’s issue like excessive facial hair. Some types of such pills are very effective against high body hair too. Spironolactone (Aldactone) is another remedy that can help. It blocks the impact of androgens on hair follicles. In addition, it inhibits the production of these hormones in the body. Ketoconazole operates in a similar manner.
There are different creams that are useful for and can serve our purpose. Besides sometimes ladies take cosmetic wax for hair removal. This procedure is very painful but effective at the same time. The best way that is suitable for permanent removing of extra hair for women is laser depilation. This way has the only one drawback – it is very expensive. If you can spend some money for your image, you can choose this way. The procedure is fast, safe and painless and for sure you will like your beautiful skin after the procedure.
Many ladies are curious if any kind of hair removal can be done at home. Of course there are a lot of modern devices and cosmetic means that can be used at home. It is not recommended because if you are not a specialist, you can do a lot of harm to your face and body. You can cause inflammation of your skin. So choose the best way for getting rid of extra hair and start your way to beauty.
Is Using Laser Suitable for Men?
Of course most part of those, who remove some extra hair on the face with laser, are women. It is much more suitable for women because sometimes they are afraid of pain and they can’t shave. If a tender lady will shave her small mustache, she will have spiky hair soon. If the representatives of the strong sex want, they also can order laser facial hair removal. Women prefer this procedure to the other ways to get rid of extra facial hair on the upper lip and on the chin, because they are afraid of pain and the appearance of too thick and spiky hair after the removal. Sometimes men also use laser to remove the hair because it leaves the skin clean and soft. After shaving they feel uncomfortable, because there’s some inflammation on the skin. Laser leaves no traces on the skin.
Can this Procedure Be Done at Home?
There are some devices that can be used for this procedure at home. You can get them and start removing hair just in front of the mirror in your bathroom. In fact it is not recommended to use laser at home. First of all you are not experienced in it and you can hurt your skin. Besides home laser devices are extremely expensive in use. Thus you will pay about $800 to get one of them.
In general hair removal is not cheap. That’s why many people refuse doing it, although it is very fast and safe. Thus your visit to a spa salon to make it will cost you from $100 and more. The price depends of the device that is used in the salon, cosmetics you are offered, and the qualification of your master. Although the cost of laser hair removal is high, it is worth trying as you will be content with the result.
Is using laser to get rid from extra hair really so great? Actually, yes, it is. People, who tried it once, are happy with the results. They tell that the skin is soft and smooth, there’s no inflammation on the skin and every hair bulb is ruined by laser. So the time for new session of hair removal will come not soon.
How to increase facial hair? This question is asked very often by all men from 13 to 80. So let’s answer it.
In fact the quality of facial hair is caused by your genetics. If you have no great mustache from nature, there’s not much you can do in this situation. There are the ways to increase facial hair even if your father couldn’t boast with it.
Ways to Increase Facial Hair
1. Take testosterone. Testosterone is a hormone that makes a man from a boy. It sounds stupid to take hormones in order to grow mustache but think a little before you deny this idea. Hormones are responsible for a fast growth of facial hair. If it doesn’t grow, it is the evidence of some hormonal disorders. You can visit your doctor and discuss this idea with him. He may take some test and then recommend you to take testosterone and soon you will admire your thick mustache and beard.
2. Take vitamins. Vitamins are responsible for the quality of our hair on the head and on the face. If you are lack of vitamin B and others you can notice that your facial hair doesn’t grow fast. So you have to take vitamins in order to grow beard faster.
3. Sleep a lot and eat enough. This simple advice can be suitable in any situation if we deal about beauty and fresh look. If you are tired and annoyed all the time, the hair on your face will look dim and rough and it won’t grow fast. Try to improve your lifestyle. Care about yourself, sleep 8 hours a day, eat the right food and soon you will look in the mirror with pride and enthusiasm.
4. Don’t worry. Stress is one of the most widespread reasons that can explain why people lose hair and why facial hair doesn’t grow. Of course your life is full of worries but you need to learn how to cope with them. Go in for sports, use different techniques of relaxation and soon you will notice positive results.
5. Use hydrocortisone cream and other preparations. Very often the hair on the face doesn’t grow fast because the skin is not well cared. You have to use hydrocortisone cream, exfoliating scrub and other cosmetics and care about the facial skin. It will help the hair grow faster and become soft and thick.
In fact there’s no need to worry about the growth of the facial hair. Some men say you have just not to shave it and in several weeks you will have mustache and beard. Try to care about yourself and you will look great with facial hair or not.
If you are a man, you can shave your facial hair instead of bleaching it. There are some cases however when shaving is impossible. Sometimes the skin of a man is too sensitive and shaving may injure it. Besides there are men who like to grow facial hair but they don’t like its color. Thus some people don’t like if they have blond hair on the head and black hair on the face. If we speak about women, they can’t try shaving because it makes mustache too rough and skin too hard. Plucking of facial hair is very painful so bleaching seems to be the best idea.
How to Bleach Hair at Home
It is possible to bleach your facial hair at home but you need to get facial hair bleach first of all. There are different kinds of bleaches but most of them are based on peroxide or perhydrol. It is not hard to use them. First of all you have to read the instructions that are written on the bleach. Then you need to clean your skin and moisture it. It will prepare your skin to bleaching. Then you have to take one spatula and put some bleach on your facial hair. Leave it for the time that is recommended in the instruction. After that you have to wash the bleach out of your face and look at its color. If you don’t like the color of your mustache or beard, you can do the same procedure one more time.
Are homemade bleaches suitable? In fact the usage of homemade means is contradictory. Some people can boast with great results and the others tell that no bleaching effect is achieved. Homemade preparations have some advantages. They are not expensive and safe in use. They won’t damage your skin and will help you to solve this delicate problem. There’s the only one drawback that homemade things have but it is very serious. In fact they are not very effective. If you like to try, there are some recipes.
You can use tomatoes to bleach facial hair. Just get one medium tomato and wash it properly. Then you have to peel its skin and get some juice. After that you need to wash your face. Finally your face is ready. Put some tomato juice on your facial hair and wait during 1 hour. In one hour you have to wash your face thoroughly and enjoy the results.
In the same way you can use papaya juice, milk or lemon juice. If the color of your facial hair is not extremely dark then you can achieve good results with homemade bleaches. Extra facial hair can be a great problem for any man or woman but as any other problem it has different ways to be solved.
It is hard to tell exactly if women like facial hair or not. Thus you can’t answer, who is better, blonds or brunettes, what is more beautiful, blue eyes or green eyes and what is tastier, jam or marmalade. Here are several reasons, why girls think that facial hair is attractive and on the contrary, why they don’t like facial hair. Then you will make up your mind whether to grow beard or not.
Why Women Like Facial Hair?
Do women like facial hair? Yes, they do. First of all facial hair is attractive because many famous men used to wear it. Thus Abraham Lincoln, Dmitry Mendeleev and others had beards all the time. Such famous actors like Sean Connery, Bruce Willis, George Clooney, Brad Pitt and others used to wear beards from time to time. In any case facial hair is the symbol of an adult and strong man as beard is one more important thing that distinguishes a man from a woman.
Beard must be well cared. In this case your face becomes soft and mysterious and ladies think that men with facial hair remind teddy bears. Your woman will be glad to touch your beard and caress it with her hands.
A man with beard looks like a real gentleman. This idea occurs in mind of many ladies when they see an elegant man with soft facial hair that is formed well. Genetically we are addicted to men with beards, a woman feels protected near the real man who must be strong, tall and have thick beard and mustache. Besides beard can help you to change your image. Thus you can become very different if you grow the beard and then will change its form and length from time to time. You can cover different drawbacks of your skin and face if you have facial hair.
Why Women Don’t Like Facial Hair?
Do girls like facial hair? Some of them don’t. Here are the reasons why women are against beards and are ready to struggle with them like with the worst enemies.
First of all your woman for sure doesn’t like any traces of your bristles in the bathroom. If you cut your beard or shave it, if you comb it or wash with your shampoo, you have to clean everything as ladies hate to do it instead of you.
Then women don’t like barbed bristles that is so unpleasant to touch and that can leave scratches on woman’s face. Thus your fresh bristles can seem extremely sexual to you but if your woman’s face is injured with bristles, you have to care about it or shave it.
The last thing that women hate when we speak about beards is remnants of food that got stuck in it. If you have mustache or beard, you need to eat very neat and use serviettes all the time to keep your facial hair clean and shining.
To come to conclusion, women really like men with facial hair but you have to care about it to keep it neat, clean and soft. Thus you and your partner will enjoy that real symbol of sexuality and masculinity like beard.
It is very important to know everything about modern types of facial hair and besides you have to find the necessary type of facial hair according to the shape of your face. Here are some tips for those who are interested in different types of facial hair.
For Round Faces
If you have a round face and you don’t like its shape then you can use beard to cover it. It is necessary to create trapezium form of your facial hair. You can have beard from temple to temple that will make your face longer. Facial hair that grows on chicks will help you reduce their volume visually. Medium-sized mustache will complete the picture.
For Long Faces
Men with long faces dream about big chicks and round soft chin. Women use make up to cover the drawbacks of their faces and men have facial hair that will help improve the shape of the face. Make your beard round to cover that drawback. It is good if you make a beard like a horseshoe. People with long faces have to avoid “goatee” beards because it will elongate the face even more.
For Triangle Faces
Men with triangle faces mustn’t care about it at all because this shape of the face seems very attractive to women. At the same time if you don’t like it, you can use beard too. Make the beard of a square form. It will make the chin more massive and cover its triangle shape.
Your height is also an important factor that you have to pay attention to if you think about different kinds of beards. Thus for tall men abundant facial hair is recommended as it will make them more solid. For short and thin representatives of strong sex only light stubbles is suitable.
The color of your beard is also very important. Thus if your skin is light and beard, on the contrary, is very dark, you have to shave facial hair on your cheeks because the contrast between light skin and dark hair will look not attractive.
It is necessary to remember famous people with different types of beards. Thus you can form your beard or mustache in the style of Kurt Cobain or Charlie Chaplin. You can have thick mustache like Steve Magnum or thick brush on the upper lip like Hitler. In any case you have to remember that you are a unique individual and you must create your unique style. Don’t be afraid of experiments as experiments make elegant people from ordinary ones. Choose that very type of beard or mustache you like and feel attractive and self confident wearing them.
Every man from his 13 thinks about two important things, if the size really doesn’t matter and how to grow thicker facial hair. Both these things symbolize that the boy has grew up himself and he is ready to become a man.
Why isn’t my beard thick? There are several answers to this question.
1. Genetics. It’s a pity but if your dad couldn’t boast with thick facial hair, it can become a serious problem for you too.
2. Wrong lifestyle. If your diet is not balanced and you don’t sleep well, then you will have problems with facial hair. Try to eat fish, meat, porridge and sleep at least 8 hours a day to have thick facial hair.
3. Lack of hormones. Hormones are responsible for thick facial hair. If you have something wrong with your hormonal system, you can be sure that you will never have great beard or mustache.
4. Influence of some medicine. Sometimes medications can influence your body in the wrong way and you will lose your hair.
5. Back and head injuries. If you have had some trauma it can happen that there’s no hair at the wounded areas.
6. Nationality. In fact there are nations that can’t boast with thick facial hair. Thus Chinese people can’t have long and thick beards.
How to make facial hair grow thicker?
There are a lot of recommendations for those who have problems with growing their facial hair. In fact some men enjoy thick beards and the others must read this article and hope that one day they will grow it. There are some tips that can help you but remember that miracles happen not very often and it is hard to outdo.
- Get castor oil. If you think that this cheap and very useful medication is suitable just for women’s eyelashes, you are not right. Try to understand that lashes are facial hair too. So if your wife makes her lashes thick and attractive with the help of castor oil, why can’t you do the same with your beard?
- Shave your facial hair every day. Don’t laugh when you read this advice. Really it sounds a little odd that you need to shave to have a thick beard. If you shave small facial hair every day, it becomes rougher and thicker. That’s why short fuzz that teenagers have when they just start to shave, turns to be thick and very rough in several years.
- Take hormones. Don’t be afraid when you read this line. Of course your old granny from an unknown village used to tell you that it is dangerous to take hormone preparations. Of course you shouldn’t get it just to entertain yourself but if you have too thin beard, you are lack of some hormones. You can consult your doctor and take testosterone and soon you will be proud of your beard.
The only thing you have to remember that every problem has its solution. So you have just to look for it.